Changing an Applicant's Status
As an applicant moves through the application process, you may want to review or change their application status along the way. If there is a problem with an application, for example, the applicant is interviewed but not short listed, you can make note of that on the Manage Applicants page. If you decide to make a job offer, you can indicate that as well.
To change an applicant's status
- Open Quadrant Self Service.
Open the Manage Applicants page.
Managers > Recruiting > Manage Applicants.
- Select a posting or an applicant in the Job Posting pane.
- Click on an applicant.
- Click the Change Status button.
The Change Applicant Status dialog opens.
- Select a new status from the list, and then click Next.
- On the new Change Applicant Status dialog that opens, type a note (optional).
The change date and time boxes on the dialog are filled in automatically.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to confirm the changes.
The status of the application changes on the Manage Applicants page.